Being inclusive (AGAIN)

10:48 Unknown 0 Comments

Yes, it would've been nice and special if we ended this “blog” with our previous post. But it wouldn't  have been very nice and special (and inclusive and burner) if I didn't talk about the other people that were part of my camp! 

So after brainstorming, A LOT of brainstorming actually (because its not that easy to talk about people you didn't experience much with, you know what I mean?) we decided to come up with this post.

Before I begin/end I'd like to say that ALL these people were the GREATEST addition a camp could ever ask for, either as "worker contributors" (putting our camp up) or as fun people to be around - SO THANK YOU FOR THAT!


Bearcat and Natalie - you guys are a gem, I have to say I didn't believe you guys were going until I actually saw you guys in Reno. Barry, did you end up waking up for the sunrise that day? Because I didn't... In the best way possible - people were legit talking about how awesome you guys were and I was really looking forward to spend more time with you guys, but like Manders - I think we were burning on different schedules! I really hope you guys are back next year and I'll get to spend at least half a day with you both!! :)

Eddie - the last camp addition, I was SO HAPPY when I found out you were coming, sadly I think the only time we spent together was the 8 hours driving in to burning man! maybe it was for the better of the 2 of us, maybe it was a sign, whoe knows! ahahahaha

Neville - I can't find ways to THANK YOU for taking that sign up top robot heart ahahahaha. I feel like maybe you were with Jimmy a lot and I remember always running into you guys at camp - greatest people to hang after a long day/night biking! you were such a great addition, I hope you are back next year (and hopefully I'll be back too lol)!


photo credits: David Forrest/ Sign Credits: Maria Lost/ burning man sign exposure credits: NEVILLE HICKS
Mission  successfully accomplished 


Ryan - When I grow up I want to find someone that will see me on a hot dog costume and be as happy and as in love as you were with Tessa/Tressha when she put that costume on!

Jessie - can't talk much other then saying you were a great "shower buddy" Jessie, and thank you for walking me to the washroom during dust storm, you know what they say: "playa provides"  - If I got lost after leaving the washroom with you taking me there, imagine what would've happen if you were not there!!?? I don't know whats your zodiac - but I feel good things about it ahhahaha. 

Linda - I thought I was just getting a ticket, but you and amanda were FOR SURE THE BEST "random" addition of our camp! So helpful, happy, caring and the list goes on....

Oana - sure we were in the same camp/yurt?? hahahahaa how was ur buurrrnn??? best photographer we could ask for :) 

Derek, Sion and Ethan probably won't even read this lol but just in case you do...Thank you for just making part of all this! :)

Chuck, Gabi, Joana, Jana and Amanda - probably won't even read this lol but just in case you do....It was a pleasure the know you and Thank you for just making part of all this! :)

If you are ACTUALLY still reading this "blog" - YOU ARE CRAZY! Because like I said before...all the content here may or may not make sense, if it does – GREAT!! If it doesn't… whatever they are all thoughts from a foam head anyways, you are all crazy for reading!


0 comments: