Being inclusive

11:46 Unknown 0 Comments

Yes, it would've been nice and special if we ended this “blog” with our previous post. But it wouldn't  have been very nice and special (and inclusive and burner) if I didn't talk about the other special people that made a difference to my burn this year –

So after some brainstorming, Jenny and I decided to continue to write… also because we are very much enjoying to write, and also because we want to make them feel special and unique  (and we like to make people feel special and unique) did I say this before?

ANYWAY...Before I begin – if you started reading this “blog” today, just so you know, this was not supposed to be a blog (hence why it’s a “blog”) – it should have been a “post burning man" thank you email, then it was supposed to be a letter, bla bla bla – whatever, if you care to know how it started just go read the first post and maybe you will get it!! And if you don't, whatever they are just thoughts from a foam head (after #burningman)

Anyway, what was I saying again? Right…

I am going to start/continue with MISS SARE – THE MOST wanted 2015 playa member J I am actually SO HAPPY I got to spend some great quality playa time with you!! I remember telling Robbie (still in Reno) how I was LOVING to get to know you more. Let’s be honest – we were never really FRIEEENDS  (I hope/guess we are now). I’ve always liked you, for no specific reason really, other than the fact that YOU ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS have a smile on your face J Well…also, how can someone not like Sare? She is like a Disney Princess (but not like the silly ones you see on Disney) ahahaha…. ACTUALLYYYY – WAIT, RIGHT… SHE IS THE QUEEN V (go ask her what V stands for – I was too high on mojitos to understand this whole V shit lol) I just know that I loved being princess V for a day and match Sare for a day! Sare is like sweet and funny, and sarcastic and everything I thought she wasn’t at first (DON’T TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY PLEASE!) – what I am trying to say is that: When I first met Sare I just thought she was supper friendly and nice and “that’s it” and I was happy with that lol – but then I met PATTY!! Patty is everything that Sare isn’t – day 1 PATTY was all cute, with a ribbon on her face the richest necklace of burning man, day 2 – PATTY lost her ribbon and had her face cover in MUDD lol by the way – what happened to PATTY?  While I don’t know what happened to PATTY… Sare was still beautifully up and running with her sailor moon hair as if she was leaving in a Castle! (ACTUALLY – that yurt was a Castle, no?) – ANYWAY, what I am trying to say is that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT to have spent more time with and meet the sarcastic Sare side of you and all the other sides I didn’t know! (wait – don’t take this the wrong way! lol)


Greg & Andrew – sorry guys but, I met you together, I’ve only seen you together and we spent the day together, so I can’t talk separately – because I just haven’t experience one without the other yet anyway! AND you guys are SOOO GOOD together anyways ahahahaha J

Well, where do I begin – we met at pride and it was love at first sight, then I saw you guys again at the movies and then straight to BURNING MAN!! Don’t be mad at me but I only figure it out who was Greg and who was Andrew AT burning man, before I just knew that I love both and whenever one was there the other one was too, and whenever I wanted to talk to one I also wanted to talk to the other so “whatever” – but that’s default world. AT BURNING MAN I found out WHO WAS Andrew and WHO WAS GREG – still together, but separately ahahhaha
It was probably a sign, BUUUTT – this is how the journey started: I left for the day with Stokie, Robbie, Justin and Linda, we cruise for like 10 min and I wasn’t feeling like hanging out with them lol (also because I had forgotten my bubba at camp and they were doing to many drinks stops, and that was not what I was looking for that day/moment).
That day I wanted to explore and maybe even go for my first solo mission (get my nails done, massage, meet randoms etc)… So I went back to camp (to get my bubba just in case); and that’s when I find GREAG AND ANDREW (the prettiest matchy matchy couple in the playa). OK, TA BOM – deep inside I never really wanted to do a solo mission (I was just trying to be “radical self-reliant” for once),  well…THANK FUKIN GOD GREG AND ANDREW decided to come with me! Maybe it was a sign, maybe it’s just funny – but I thought I wanted a “solo mission” but what I need was 2 virgins to hang with me all day! We spent THE WHOLE ENTIRE DAY (no joke) looking for a spot to get our nails done – IT WAS A JOURNEY WITH DESTINATION STILL TO BE FOUND lol Now that I look back – I am actually SO HAPPY we didn’t find the nails spa, because we end up in such a better adventure: from decorating our mugs with silver tape, to tattooing our bodies, we got snow cones and a disgusting coffee drink that only Andrew like it, we went to swings (MY FAVORITE THING ABOUT BURNING MAN), we found ice cream and the family, we spent 3 hours in line to go inside an old ladies boot, we finish our journey without getting our nails done but we end up in one of the most special places of burning man : THE TEMPLE!!! I was always a little scared to go in, I guess that’s why I didn’t go last year (sadly, I know). Deep inside I also know that I wouldn’t have gone to the temple again this year if these guys didn’t take me there – I don’t know why and don’t take this the wrong way but I was always scared of the tample!! (well, I know why –but that’s a different post lol)
ANYWAYS, WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAYY isssss… that day was for sure the DAY I did THE MOST at BURNING MAN, I think we did everything I wanted and needed and with the company I wanted and needed – SO THANK YOU for that J
There is also something special and unique to spend a “solo” day with 2 virgins! (especially when the 2 virgins are SO SPECIAL!)



This all may or may not make sense, if it does – GREAT!! If it doesn't… whatever they are all thoughts from a foam head anyways, you are all crazy for reading!

0 comments: