Introductions - Jenny

15:03 Unknown 0 Comments

Ok, so I underestimated Jenny's "writing" skills - turns out jennyyhehead.blogspot.ca is turning ONE WEEK OLD today!! (insert surprise audince sound..then insert claps and people cheering sound)!!

I don't know if this its "a thing" to celebrate, but considering this "blog" content is made of a foam head thoughts - everyday is a victory and every week is new journey hahahaha :) 

Also, I must recognize now that even thought I didn't like the idea very much at first (don't know if it was a sign or if its just funny) but good thing we didn't write that email/letter/letters lol 

Anyway...so its been a week...now what!? We did some brainstorming and I decided to tell my sister about this "blog" today, but before sharing with her I feel like maybe its time for some introductions (just so that she doesn't worry and thinks that I am getting schizophrenic, u know!?) 

So we brainstorm for a bit and decided that I'm going to talk about Jenny and she is going to talk about me... (Bc we like to make people feel special and unique, rememeber!? Lol). I'm going first, because my sister already knows me and Jenny is the one she doesn't know....

What was I saying again!? Right...

This is when I start talking about Jenny:

She "happened" in Canada, around 6 years ago!? (I think). She is very nice (sometimes) and very social. She loves to make friends and best friends. She embarrass me in front of others and sometimes even coworkers. She disappear for a week and comes back on Thursdays. ACTUALLY, she LOVE THURSDAYS, therefore she is ALWAYS out on thursdays...which a lot of the times really ends up screwing me over on fridays (its been 6 years now, so the late thursdays don't bother me as much anymore). Anyways...Jenny doesn't work and never did, all she does is party, she lives life like there is no tomorrow (which a lot of the times really ends up screwing me over as well).

She thinks the name Maria is too foreign and started introducing her self as Jennifer, because she likes Jennifer Aniston. Also because she wanted to feel more "Canadian" (she changed the name, but can't get rid of the accent lol). Jennifer can speak english and portuguese, and english with portuguese (or portuguese with english) and sometimes she speaks her own language too (Ethan, did I answer your question? lol).

She has a terrible memory - great at meeting people, terrible at remembering them (Well, she is a foam head - I guess it all makes sense now lol).

This year I took her to burning man and she ACTUALLY got her own FOAM HEAD (THANK YOU CASEY HOWELL!) - and she had her own FOAM HEAD FRIENDS (might sound CRAZY, but its ACTUALLY true lol).

Also, Jenny only shows up when I am drunk!
People might think I'm crazy, but JENNY IS CRAZY!

And if you ARE ACTUALLY reading this "blog" and you don't see a post tomorrow...don't forget tomorrow is THURSDAY!

And just in case we don't ever "post" here again (because my sister disapproves it lol)...here is pic of us with my other sister Hailey and her girl Kitty!






This all may or may not make sense, if it does – GREAT!! If it doesn't… whatever they are all thoughts from a foam head anyways, you are all crazy for reading!









0 comments: