Jenny and Melanie's "journey"

15:38 Unknown 0 Comments




Oohh STOOKIEEEE - leaving you and melanie for last was OBVIOUSLY part of the plan and NOT A SIGN !!! ahahahahaha but anyways, as I was saying:

This relationship it’s been quite of journey – it’s funny that even though you are the one who made the “Keep It Together” bracelets, I already said that WHO KEEPS this FAMILY together is CASEY HOWELL! Also - maybe it was a sign, maybe it’s just funny, BUT of all people in this group the “no name known as the 15 years burner” told YOU (the one who LOVES the SOLO MISSIONS the most) to KEEP IT TOGETHER

Stokie is the guy with the galactic pants, that never sleeps (so when he is sleeping I'll for sure be sleeping as well), that is never mad (unless you bring your fur). I trust Stokie like I trust Robbie, I scream for his name for no specific reason to be honest lol. Often times I think he hates (he probably does lol). He doesn't say that he loves me unless I say it first, and if I say I hate him he will also say he hates me. I ask for his help even when I don't need any help (just because I like for him to help me aahhahaa)! 

Anyways, as I was saying - burning man.....

It will be hard to talk about YOU (and melanie) and not talk about ME (and Jenny) – it’s like burning man happened to me when I decided to join YOUR “solo mission” (I think it was a sign, and that night was never supposed to be a solo mission anyway)! 

We started the night taking jenny and Melanie to a golden toilet that we are still trying to figure it out how those mirrors work.

Then we took them to cirque du solei underneath the man, (he was looking for fulfillment and I was looking for happiness) -  we go in and it’s like we both seem to be part of the show, and not just part of the random audience around (YES, WE BOTH WENT ON STAGE, no.. not together).

AND THEN…I think it was a sign (ACTUALLY, it WAS OBVIOUSLY a sign) that OF ALL 20 PEOPLE IN THE ROOM - the psychic CHOOSES ME to CHOOSE A CARD for our group!

I think that at this point I don’t need to say it was a sign AGAIN, but the card that I happen to choose meant to say – “It’s about the journey, not the destination”

So we left the circus and decided to leave our HEADS (Jenny and Melanie) behind (by the washroom actually, meeting randoms). We didn't leave them behind because of what the psychic told us (for real), but because we thought it was a good idea (it was a great idea actually lol). So we left “the man” happy and fulfill on our journey with no destination.

I was following the signs and he was just lost trying to survive, I remember asking him a couple times not to die! Then we started making plans (a lot of them) like: hoping on art cars, going inside every art installation, climbing all sorts of things and etc, but most importantly NOT DIE!

Theeeeen we started running low on water and we were also not dress properly for the night, so we decided to go to camp WITHOUT OUR HEADS (jenny and melanie) to change for our night outfits! On our way to camp I felt like we were walking for weeks (was that a 42km?), tough mission we gave our selves! 

Anyway...Our journey was only half way done, we still had no heads, but now we had a destination (CAMP/HOME)!!

bla bla bla, we get to camp, we get water and drinks, and change to night outifits....

Then on our way BACK to pick up our HEADS (Jenny and Melanie) the journey wasn't the same!!
I changed to night outfit but was warmer with my bathing suit (don’t ask me how). 

We had water and drinks, and friends that join us for  the walk (CASEY HOWELL, sion and friend), we had everything we wanted but that was not what we needed (I guess) - I went back to rescue Jenny still following the same signs wanting the same journey to happen or continue. He went back to rescue Melanie following his principals and no signs (I think). 


We argued over a fur (that I did not bring) - to me it was just a fur I wanted to go get it...to him it was way more then just a fur! 

I was talking about the weather and he was talking about the principals! The way back was definitely not the same, we were not the same, the journey wasn't the same, nothing was the same! 

And I think that the biggest SIGN (lesson) I got from all this is:

No journey will ever be the same
No burning man experience is ever going be the same (even the same night is not the same)
The same doesn't exist, so I stop looking for it
The destination really doesn't matter
I get the principals now ahhahaha
AND ... TO ME – we all BURN differently the same, and that is WHAT KEEPS US TOGETHER!

WAAAIITTT, ACTUALLY… BIG LIFE LESSION THAT I ALSO LEARN – ALWAAAYSSSS, ALWAYS, ALWAYSSSS BRING YOUR FUR AT NIGHT! (or maybe don’t, and let me know what happens….maybe that was the sign and if I had my fur none of this would've happened)

So THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for completing all the pieces of my own self life puzzle!

I think I said this before but just in case I didn't - This all might make sense or not, if it does – GREAT, if it doesn't, whatever ....they are all thoughts from a foam head anyways, you are all crazy for reading!

Aw, and what is special about this blog is that its already over, or maybe not, who knows!?

0 comments: