Introductions - Maria

19:54 Unknown 0 Comments



What was I saying again? Right...

This is when I talk about MaRia - She left Brazil 8 years ago to lean english, then... she got lost, and never came back lol.  NOW, she doesn't speak english or portuguese - hence why all the grammatical errors on this "blog". Maybe after this "blog" she will improve her writing skills (everything happens for a reason, right?) and learn english.

She works the "9 to 5" to support my self (Jenny) after 5. WE LOVE to travel, so most of her money goes to travel and to me (Jenny). Every time she travels she takes me with her (which I find it very nice of her lol).

Maria is a pisces, meaning all the stupid shit she does in life she will end up saying: "its because I'm a pisces" (or because of me- Jenny). According to the "Only astrology book you will ever need" pisces are good people, but if you wanna know more about pisces go read an astrology blog lol

The "lost" nickname she earned for the abvious reason, all her cellphones have a life spam of no more then 6 months! And everything else...lets just say she was not born to have expensive shit, she was born to experience shit lol (I guess)!

Somehow she is always in love - with someone or something, she will always find something to LOVE (like this "blog" for now).  Her therapist even said: "Maria, to me it just seem that you love to love, nothing wrong with that". I guess she was right lol

Maria is very social, and also LOVES THURSDAYS (and wine). We both live life like there is no tomorrow and LOVE life like there is no tomorrow. We both believe that everything happens for a reason, and we still don't know whats the reason for this "blog".  Yes we are the same person, except Maria lives life and Jenny lives inside Maria's imagination.

Maybe this "blog" is crazy, maybe its creative, maybe its last post, maybe not..who knows?!



Do it with love or don't do it at all



This all may or may not make sense, if it does – GREAT!! If it doesn't… whatever they are all thoughts from a foam head anyways, you are all crazy for reading!






0 comments: